Our International Customers, please visit:
|Product Use : Calcium for bones, glucosamine for joints, and antioxidants for healthier arteries and cardiovascular function.|
|Classification : ||General Health Product|
| 1 bottle of Biosil Caps 5mg ||30 capsules||NZD $26.90||
| 2 bottles of Biosil Caps 5mg ||60 capsules||NZD $53.00||
| 3 bottles of Biosil Caps 5mg ||90 capsules||NZD $78.60||
| 5 bottles of Biosil Caps 5mg ||150 capsules||NZD $130.00||
This product is currently out of stock. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please check back at a later date.
Information - Biosil Caps
Silicon is essential for the growth, development and the regeneration of hair, skin, cartilage, bones, connective tissues and mucous membranes. Biosil contain silicon dioxide (silica) in solution. Another name for this water-soluble form of silicon is orthosilicic acid, which is only found naturally in low concentrations, e.g. in mineral water, due to its limited stability. Biosil is a unique, stabilized form of orthosilicic acid that provides a concentrated form of silicon. Studies confirm that biosil is well absorbed and provides higher concentrations of silicon in the body than traditional product containing silicon from silicates and herbal sources such as horsetail. In a more recent study, 20 weeks supplementation with BioSil 5 mg capsules in 50 women with photodamaged facial skin have resulted in:
- a higher serum silicon concentration than the placebo group (+72%)
- a significant improvement (p<0.05) of the microrelief and elasticity of the skin, with a visible increase of the finer, less deep intersections (considered as a sign of skin improvement)
- a significant reduction of the brittleness of hair and nails.
The recommended dose for adults is one to two capsules (5 to 10 mg) a day, preferably with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each BioSil capsule contains:
- 5 mg of silicon as stabilized orthosilicic acid (ch-OSA)
- Mycrocrystalline cellulose
- Choline chloride
- Distilled water
- Outer capsule is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.