Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold
Our International Customers, please visit:
|Product Use : Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold is specially formulated to provide essential vitamins, plus minerals and oils. |
|Classification : ||General Health Product||Manufacturer Name : Blackmores
| 1 bottle of Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold ||120 capsules||NZD $56.60
| 2 bottles of Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold ||240 capsules||NZD $111.60
| 3 bottles of Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold ||360 capsules||NZD $165.60
| 5 bottles of Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold ||600 capsules||NZD $273.00
Information - Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold
Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold is specially formulated to provide the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of essential vitamins, plus minerals and oils a woman requires prior to and during pregnancy as well as when breast-feeding.
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 500 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 750 mcg
- Nicotinamide 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 750 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.5 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol 3.5 mg) 5.2 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 6.25mcg) 250 IU
- Mixed carotenoids (as Dunaliella salina (natural source) extract equiv. to fresh cell 72mg) 2.88mg
- Calcium* 59mg
- Phosphorus* (as calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 200mg) 45.6mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide - heavy 49.8mg) 30mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate 15.7mg) 5mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate 22.2mg) 8mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide 98.3 µg) 75 µg
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, you should seek specific medical advice.
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold, Blackmores I-Folic®, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), thyroid hormone, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa or penicillamine separate doses by at least 2 hours. Vitamin D3 may cause hypercalcaemia (high calcium levels) if taken with thiazide diuretics. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablet). Iodine may interfere with treatment for thyroid conditions. Consult your healthcare professional before use if syffering from a thyroid disease.