Our International Customers, please visit:
|Product Use : Contains UMF 18+ Active Manuka Honey, Propolis and L-lysine to help maintain healthy lips.|
|Classification : ||General Health Product||Manufacturer Name : Comvita
| 1 Comvita Lipclear Cream 10g ||NZD $9.90||
| 2 Comvita Lipclear Cream 10g ||NZD $19.60||
| 3 Comvita Lipclear Cream 10g ||NZD $29.10||
| 5 Comvita Lipclear Cream 10g ||NZD $48.00||
This product is currently out of stock. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please check back at a later date.
Information - Comvita Lipclear Cream
Contains UMF 18+ Active Manuka Honey, Propolis and L-lysine to help maintain healthy lips. Colds, flu, stress, illness, fatigue and menstruation are all recognised triggers for a compromised immune system particularly around the lips. Comvita LipclearTM Cream with L-lysine and Propolis will support the lips' immune defences in order to promote healthy and intact skin when the body's immune system is likely to need some natural support. UMF (Unique Manuka Factor), first identified at New Zealand's Waikato University, is a phytochemical activity in addition to the hydrogen peroxide found in ordinary honey, making UMF? 18+ one of the most potent honeys in the world.
UMF 18+ Active Manuka Honey's antibacterial properties are known to assist the natural immune defences of the skin. Manuka Honey has been shown to be effective in assisting the natural healing of an extensive range of minor wound types.
Apply Comvita LipclearTM Cream to the lips every 2-4 hours starting immediately any tingling sensation is felt
Contains UMF 18+ Active Manuka Honey, Propolis and L-lysine
- Do not use if you have a know allergy to Honey or Propolis. allergy to bee stings does not prevent the use of this product.
- Do use an SPF sun protection lip balm whenever you're out in the sun.
- Do start treatment at the first indication.
- Always wash your hands after touching the area of application.
- Avoid direct contact such as kissing.
- Don't share towels, face cloths, drinks or cutlery.
- Don't touch your eyes after touching the area of application.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.