This product is currently out of stock. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please check back at a later date.
Information - Skin Doctors White
Skin Doctors WhiteTM is an advanced skin lightening complex that dramatically improves the appearance of skin pigmentation for a fair, even-toned complexion. With the harsh elements of the climate working against us, it is little wonder many women long for a clear, bright and even complexion. Combining two active natural ingredients, this breakthrough cream is a naturally derived solution that dramatically improves the appearance of skin pigmentation giving you an almost porcelain-like complexion. WhiteTM achieves a total effect on skin colour to:
- Reduce the dark colour and hyper pigmentation of the skin
- Restore and maintain an evenly distributed skin tone and colour
- Improve the firmness and tone of the skin
- Fight the visible signs of aging
This cosmetic contains 2 active ingredients that are combined to achieve a total effect on skin colour. These include:
- Phyllanthus emblica - Also known as Emblic or Indian Gooseberry, this plant is native to tropical Southeast Asia. It is a skin-lightening, pigment-reducing agent, giving skin a bright and even colour. Emblic is also a potent anti-oxidant, eliminating free radical damage to the skin, helping to achieve a youthful appearance.
- Lactic Acid - A type of alpha hydroxyacid which is a naturally occurring component of the skin's moisturizing factor. It has been shown to increase the water-holding ability of the corneum layer of the skin, allowing for an improvement in fine lines.
The colour of the skin is determined primarily by the presence of melanin (the skin's light-protective pigment) in the dermis and the epidermis, and secondarily by the presence of iron and carotene. Normal skin pigmentation occurs when melanin attempts to protect the skin from UV exposure and inevitable damage. However, certain factors such as genetics, prolonged ultra-violet radiation and hormonal factors may influence the content of melanin in the skin inappropriately.
DNHP recommends using Skin Doctors Supermoist 24 hour hydrating Face and Body moisturisers with any product from the Skin Doctors range.
Lactic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Ceteareth-20, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Water.